Saturday 30 November 2013

Stepping into the world of website design......

Michelle's venture into cloud land has not been spectacular this week as I have been head down and learning website set up techniques

Areas I normally steer clear of... graphics and websites.
but
I have found a great graphics guy to help with the re-brand of 121woolfit (that is the last time i write that name on this site) to Devon IT Expert
and..... wait for it 
Chosen to give producing a basic website for myself to get my message across not the message others think I should be saying.

Producing content now that was a challenge.... only taken me 4 years to really know where I wanted to take my skills but now I have a vision and focus. Just got to drive it to places in 2014. This woman's confidence is really starting to come back now.

DevonITexpert.co.uk almost ready to launch and is planed to go live in some form on Sunday 1st December

What a week and a great learning curve.

  • New Training clients
  • First Efficiency MOT's done and report written
  • Still working on getting pdf to work properly with the ms form I created in word!!!... but that's next weeks challenge.

Watch this space for all the new updates in the world of working online in the cloud





No comments:

Post a Comment